Monday 2 June 2008

Tavling!

Jag oversatte en text pa google. Den som gissar vad det handlar om vinner en banan.

The head pa Jenny Abrahamsson.

Selections from things that forbryllar me;

* That it is called utslappt and displayed. I take the logic of it, but it s oharmoniskt. There should be ingang - utgang, uppgang - nedgang and so on. Sa either utslappt - inslappt or displayed - reduced. Haller you not?
* Why in all hell has no one invented tuggummmi with kaffeskvätt kaffeslurk kaffesmak annu? Who should I lie with the need for it to act like!
* How in the name jossa gor end Monday with his forflutna?
* What I really think that I will traff for people on my Spanish course? Formodligen halvpensionarer who want to kop a house in Spain and move there for becoming annu never, or medelalders Monday that Copts have a Spanish wife for they had finally pa ryskafruar.com. Non - all my thoughts reflect reality and nothing else.
* How alskar Monday nagon less? An more, how alskar Monday nagon villkorslost? Gar? Alltsa on the right, not just the story and then latsas, but that really does not have a few in any forvantningar. It later unlikely.
* How black s the set toilet rolls in order? With the one with most papers on the bottom and at least overstige? It s hardly hjarnkirurgi!

Skont that I should have vacation soon, da, I just think on the ol I'm going to drink most of. It is inclined at Stella. Stella s fine stuff. Or perhaps I said to drink gin? Now, of course, it became difficult again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Har du använt Google Translate? *fnissar*

Schysst swenglish det blev! Hihihihi!!

Fick läsa flera gånger för att haja. Hehehehe!!

Kram L

Anonymous said...

Vet du, i Kina finns det faktiskt tuggummi med kaffesmak.. Jag köpte det när vi var där.. =)